LONG AND SHORT TERM TWO WAY RADIO HIRE
To ensure your site remains in constant communication at the push of a button consider hiring two-way radio from DCRS Ltd.
For 30 years we have been hiring out two-way radios, and this has proven to be invaluable for a multitude of market sectors: Event Organisers, Retailers, Construction Sites, Council Teams, TV and Film Crews, Security and Plant Shutdowns to name but a few with short and long term contracts.
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING TWO WAY RADIOS FROM DCRS:
- We can carry out a full radio site survey/product evaluation before your hire commences
- A free of charge OFCOM two-way radio license (if required)
- No quibble service exchange policy covering all of your equipment ( If equipment fails during a weekend, we have a team on hand to assist)
- Onsite Engineering Support throughout each project or event (if required)
- Onsite Training Guides & Material for all users
- Transit Cases to return your hire
OPTIONAL ON-SITE SUPPORT
If you would like DCRS to manage your 2 way radio system while it is on hire, we can offer a fully qualified engineer to be on site for the duration of your hire to give total support leaving your operations team free to manage their event/site. Our engineering team will install all of your equipment and set up in one central, accessible location.
RECORD & MONITOR YOUR RADIO FLEET
We also offer a Radio Allocation System which can monitor all radio & accessory movements throughout your hire, with the additional benefit of recording all radio activity which can prove to be imperative in insurance claims.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
Every Motorola Analogue or Digital Hand portable two-way radio supplied by DCRS is suppliedLithium-Ionhium Ion Battery, Belt Clip/Carry Case and Charger to suit. We also hold a large fleet of audio accessories to compliment your radio users requirements – from discrete earpieces for a private communication to heavy duty headsets for high noise environments.