To ensure your site remains in constant communication at the push of a button consider hiring Motorola two-way radio, mobiles, repeaters and systems from DCRS Ltd. We offer packages based on both long and short, multiple hire requirements.
For 30+ years we have been hiring out two-way radios, and this has proven to be invaluable for a multitude of market sectors: Event Organisers, Retailers, Construction Sites, Council Teams, TV and Film Crews, Security and Plant Shutdowns to name but a few with short and long-term hire contracts with DCRS.
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING TWO-WAY RADIOS FROM DCRS:
- We can carry out a full radio site survey/product evaluation before your hire commences to ensure you are covering your required footprint without blackspots
- We offer a free of charge OFCOM two-way radio license, arrangement of specialised frequencies directly with OFCOM or programming to your own personal radio fleets frequencies (if required)
- We have a no quibble service exchange policy covering all of your equipment. In the event of a product failure, we will dispatch replacements or in the case of a radio system an engineer ( If equipment fails during a weekend/bank holiday we have a team on hand to assist)
- We can offer worldwide onsite engineering support throughout each project or event (if required)
- We provide personalised onsite training guides for all users
- All equipment can be shipped in heavy-duty transit cases
- All equipment can be installed and utilised on fixed sites and into vehicles/cranes with the appropriate mounting
OPTIONAL ON-SITE SUPPORT
If you would like DCRS to manage your Motorola 2-way radio system whilst it is on hire, we can offer a fully qualified DCRS engineer to be on site for the duration of your hire to give total support leaving your operations team free to manage their event/site. Our engineering team will install all of your equipment and set up in one central, accessible location.
RECORD & MONITOR YOUR RADIO FLEET
DCRS offer a Radio Allocation System which can monitor all radio & accessory movements throughout your hire. With the additional benefit of being able to record all two-way radio and system activity. This can be extremely beneficial should you need to look back / pinpoint a certain time in an event for radio traffic, proving to be invaluable in insurance claims.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- Every Motorola Analogue or Digital Hand portable two-way radio is supplied with a Lithium-Ion Battery, Belt Clip/Carry Case and Charger to suit. We also hold a large fleet of audio accessories such as Earpieces, Covert Kits, Remote Speaker Mics and Varying Headset options to compliment your radio users requirements.
- All Motorola fixed mobile radios are supplied with a remote speaker mic, suitable antenna and power supply for use either through mains supply, vehicle or crane.
- All Motorola repeaters are supplied with a suitable antenna, battery back up system and lockable cabinet/rack (if required).