3M Peltor are leading manufacturers of Hearing Protection and Solutions to protect staff hearing and ensure you meet Health and Safety Guidelines in the workplace.
Hearing damage from noise at work
According to HSE, research estimates that over 2 million people are exposed to noise levels at work that may be harmful (Controlling Noise at Work – Guidance on the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005). Hearing damage is an invisible health effect and it can often take years for an individual’s hearing to degrade to the point at which they notice any issues. By this time, it is often too late, leaving the individual looking to protect what they have left (HSE).
Consequences of high noise workplaces
- Difficulty communicating
- Psychological effects – isolation
- Employers Absenteeism due to ill health
- Loss in productivity
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss and Tinnitus
- General loss of wellbeing
- Absenteeism due to ill health
- Legal action
The PELTOR brand product range includes a broad selection of microphone headsets, headsets with Bluetooth™ and workstyle products with built-in FM two-way radio headsets, for use in a variety of noisy & hazardous environments.
The 3M PELTOR Headsets product range consists of a broad selection which includes:
- 3M Lightweight Solutions
- 3M Peltor Adapters and Cables
- 3M Peltor Headsets
- 3M Peltor Intercom Systems
- 3M Peltor Listen-Only Headsets
- 3M Peltor LiteCom Headsets
- 3M Peltor Motorsport Solutions
- 3M Peltor Tactical Solutions
- 3M Peltor Workstyle & Entertainment
Here at DCRS we support the 3M PELTOR Headsets full range and offer on-site support services to assist you with the measurement of sound and making recommendations for products that will work in your environment.