A simple configuration enables PC-to-radio Text Messaging.
Text Messaging & Emails
Two Way Radio App
Two-Way Radios advanced digital technology supports data applications including two way radio text messaging and email services which enables text-format communication between radios and dispatch systems, between radios and email-addressable devices and to remote PC clients attached to radios.
- Reduce operating costs by consolidating communication devices – no need for two-way pagers.
- Provide users with real-time information such as addresses or directions thus enabling better asset management.
- Enable an alternate means of communication – a user can read a text message in a loud environment where voice is difficult to hear or when sensitive information is being communicated.
- Permit fast and flexible communication with any pre-configured, email-addressable device – including mobile phones and PDAs.
- Install easily into a PC operating Windows.
- Bring your professional capability, efficiency and reliability.
- Add an email gateway that allows users to send and receive emails from external communication devices.
Take Advantage Of Powerful Text Messaging Client Features
- Ability to create, reply to, forward, edit and save messages.
- Send/Receive messages to selected group of radios, an individual radio, a fixed client or a mobile client.
- Provision for messaging with SMTP address (external emails).
- Web-based administration utility for convenient address book management.
- Database management utility to archive, backup and restore message log(s).
- Ability to connect a laptop to any field radio creating a mobile dispatch client