DMR DIGITAL PORTABLE TWO-WAY RADIO
Slim, professional, digital two-way radio
Delivering superior voice clarity and enhanced encryption, the Hytera PD665 handheld digital radio is a compact, high quality device. At just 27mm thick and 310g, this radio is a popular choice and ideal for long shifts.
Request the Hytera PD665(G) variant for GPS and Man Down.
Refined and lightweight
The Hytera PD665 is only 27mm deep, making them particularly slim. The chassis is encased in a high-quality aluminium metal frame and with a weight of only 310g, these handsets are easy to carry for long operations.
Longer battery life
With the 1500 mAh standard lithium-ion battery, the PD600 series handsets can achieve an operating time in digital mode of at least 16 hours. With the optionally available 2000-mAh battery, this could be up to 20 hours.
The Hytera PD665 digital hand portable two way radio can be operated in TDMA Direct Mode and Pseudo-Trunk mode. This assignment of the available bandwidth with double the number of channels leads to a significant easing of the increasing shortage of frequencies in the operation of DMR mobile radio systems compared to analogue mobile radio systems.
Expanded frequency range
The frequency range in UHF is offered from 400 MHz to 527 MHz.
Support of analogue and digital mobile radio
The Hytera PD665 was developed in compliance with the ETSI DMR standard. Digital Mobile Radio (DMR). The handheld radios support the conventional DMR operation and can also be used in analogue mode. This makes the terminals of the PD6 series the ideal companion for the migration to digital mobile radio.
System solution for larger networks
In addition to conventional DMR (DMR Tier II) and analogue modes, all PD600 radios support operation in DMR trunked (Tier III), XPT digital trunking and MPT 1327.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Every radio of the PD6 series is also available with GPS (denoted by the model number followed by a ‘G’). Variants with GPS support GIS applications such as AVL, telemetry and also include a Man Down function
- Encryption with the encryption algorithm ARC4 (40 bit) in accordance with
- DMRA or with optional algorithms AES128 and AES256 (128 and 256 bit)
- Expansion interface for applications
- Priority interrupt
- Leasing function
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, broadcast call, emergency call
- Bluetooth accessories available with optional adapter