ALARM HANDLER SOLUTION
It is calculated that the UK annually loses over £1 billion in GDP, due to false alarms and the subsequent downtime and loss of productivity. The potential cost savings from one prevented false alarm would pay for the UnigatewayX software.
The Alarm Control System automatically dispatches messages to the right people at the right time. If an alarm is raised the Alarm Control System will immediately identify the available employees and escalate the alert until it is acknowledged, resolved and closed.
Efficient Alarm Management
• Total control of your security alarms and system alerts
• Delivered with pin-point accuracy and discrete pre-alert to determine the cause and eliminate false alarms
• Never miss a message – Three-stage escalation plan
• No display, no problem – With voice alarm notiﬁcations
• Quick Response Times – Less downtime and increased productivity
Comprehensive handling of multiple alarms and alerts, all delivered to your digital two-way radios, mobile phones, workstations and email. This system integrates with numerous systems and transports the alarm and status messages.
• BMS/machine/technical and more
• Alarm listeners – CST, MING, Crestron, AV/IT, HVAC, PRTG, OPC, ModBUS, CANBus, MTU, Consillium, RS232/422/485, HTTP, TCP/IP/UDP.
For example, if a fire alarm is raised, a notification will be routed specifically to the fire response team. If the fire response team does not acknowledge the alarm, the announcement will be escalated to the next designated employee or workgroup, ensuring that the alarm is managed.
The result: A Safer Work Environment and Increased Productivity with Intelligent Alarm Handling.
By configuring the flow of emergency and technical alarms, organisations can get the most from the available resources. This software removes the dependency on control room operators to monitor alerts, allowing them to concentrate on other activities.
Need more information on about the unigatewayX alarm handler? Call our UK based experts on 0800 043 2688, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat live on our website today.