Hire The Motorola GP344 Analogue Two Way Radio
The small and smart Motorola GP344 analogue two way radio offers all the functionality of the popular Motorola GP340 analogue two way radio but one third smaller and lighter. Its size and weight makes it particular suitable for customer-facing environments when radio usage is required to be more discreet. The Motorola GP344 features Emergency Signalling which can be configured to send a help signal to a pre-defined person or group of people at a single push of the bright orange Emergency Button.
This radio will work with fixed mobiles for your office, vehicle & crane staff, or a repeater to boost your signal.
What Features & Benefits Can The Motorola GP344 Provide Me With?
- Emergency Signalling – Sends a help signal to a pre-defined person or group of people. The help signal can contain a pre-recorded voice message enabling your whereabouts or status to be determined immediately by the receiving person
- Call Forward – Allows calls to be forwarded to another radio user if you are unable to answer your calls personal
- Talkaround – Allows a user to speak quietly into a radio and still be heard clearly
- Whisper – Allows a user to speak quietly into a radio and still be heard clearly
The Motorola GP344 Is Ideal For
- Events Teams – Exhibitions, Concerts, Festivals, etc
- Retail & Shopping Centres
- Catering Companies
- TV, Audio & Film
Whats In The Box?
- Every Motorola GP344 UHF or VHF Digital Hand portable two-way radio is supplied with a Lithium-Ion Battery, Belt Clip/Carry Case and Charger to suit (Single / Multi)
- Programmed to our personal OFCOM hire frequencies or your own OFCOM frequencies to work alongside an existing radio fleet
- We also hold a large fleet of audio accessories such as Earpieces, Covert Kits, Remote Speaker Mics and Varying Headset options to compliment your radio users requirements
Need more information on about the Motorola GP344 Hand portable? Call our UK based radio experts on 0800 043 2688, email us at email@example.com or chat live on our website today.
- Channel Capacity 16
- Frequency 136-174 MHz (VHF) 403-470 MHz (UHF1)
- Channel Spacing 12.5 kHz/ 20 kHz1 / 25 kHz
- Dimensions (HxWxL) with LiIon Std Battery 101.5 x 55.5 x 30.5 mm
- Weight Li-Ion Std Battery 250 g
- Average battery life at 5/5/90 duty cycle with battery saver enabled in carrier squelch and transmitter in high power ( Li-Ion Std Battery 11 hrs)
- Operating Temperature -30oC to +60oC
- Storage Temperature -40oC to +85oC
- Temperature Shock Per MIL-STD
- Humidity Per MIL-STD
- Packaging Test Withstands rain testing per MIL-STD 810 and IP54
DCRS offer varying user levels in regard to your Motorola GP340 Hire this can be as follows:
- UHF 8 Channels
- Channel Name / Groups
- Sub Groups
- Emergency Button / Lone Worker