Construction Radio Hire
Construction Radio Hire is an ideal solution for sites which require an instant form of communication at the push of a button from the banks man, general construction worker to crane driver.
The MOTOTRBO DP3000 series of digital portable two-way radios are an ideal radio solution offering simple communication whilst being robust enough to withstand the harsh environment of a construction site.
What features & benefits can the MOTOTRBO DP3000 Series two way radios provide me with?
- Large, easy-to-use navigation buttons – Provides good tactile response and easy access, even when wearing gloves
- Emergency button to alert supervisor or dispatcher in an emergency
- Powerful, front-projecting speaker for noisy environments
- Radio housing meets IP57 specifications; submersible in 1 metre of water up to 30 minutes
Whats in the Box?
- Every MOTOTRBO™ DP3400 or DP3600 UHF or VHF Digital Hand portable two-way radio is supplied with a Lithium-Ion Battery, Belt Clip/Carry Case and Charger to suit (Single / Multi)
- Programmed to our personal OFCOM hire frequencies or your own OFCOM frequencies to work alongside an existing radio fleet
- We also hold a large fleet of audio accessories such as Earpieces, Covert Kits, Remote Speaker Mics and Varying Headset options to compliment your radio users requirements
Need more information on about the MOTOTRBO DP3000 Series Construction Hand portable Two Way Radios? Call our UK based radio experts on 0800 043 2688, email us at email@example.com or chat live on our website today.