Motorola Solutions & Vertex Standard Portfolio Alignment
Please see below an official statement from Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions are pleased to announce our decision to bring the entry tier Vertex Standard products into the Motorola Solutions Professional and Commercial Radio (PCR) portfolio.
Our global single brand strategy is being implemented as follows:
On 1 January 2018, our Vertex Standard entry-tier products will be rebranded as Motorola Solutions products but we will maintain the existing model names noted below:
- Analogue products: VZ-30, VX-260 Series, VX-450 Series and VX-21/2200
- Digital products: EVX-261 and EVX-S24
Product Cancellations for mid- and high-tier Vertex Standard products are as follows:
- Phase 1 (Q1 2017): VX-920 Series, VX-1400, VXR-7000
- Phase 2 (Q2 2017): VX-6000, VX-5500
- Phase 3 (Q4 2017): VX-241, VX-820 Series, VX-45/4600, VXR-9000, EVX-530 Series, EVX-53/5400, EVX-R70, EVX-Link
We will continue to keep you updated on this transformation but in the meantime should you have any questions please contact your account manager, or contact us on 0800 043 2688 | email@example.com
DCRS certified by Motorola Solutions as a Platinum Elite Specialist
17th July 2018
DCRS June 2018 News
30th June 2018
What type of radio licence from OFCOM do I need?
20th June 2018
How do you ensure you are SOLAS Compliant?
17th June 2018
DCRS May 2018 News
31st May 2018