This product will allow MOTOTRBO™ radio users to make and receive calls over SIP, GSM and analogue lines. It will also monitor lone worker and emergency calls and notify alarms by text message or pre-recorded voice messages. This is a great feature for lone working staff.
- SIP, Analogue Line and GSM Interfaces
- Lone worker monitoring and alarm reporting
- Self-contained teleconnect solution over GSM
- Remote contact alarm and control
- Voice prompts and recorded messages
- Small modular design
- Call our demo system from your mobile phone for customer demonstrations
Alternatively, We Are Always Available Online To Chat With You.You Can Call Us On 0800 043 2688, Or Email Your Questions To Sales@Dcrs.Co.Uk
As A Platinum Channel Partner, We Are Suitably Qualified To Answer Any Questions You May Have.
Product News – Motorola Solutions VX and EVX Series Two Way Radios
3rd May 2018
HEFMA Leadership Forum 2018
1st May 2018
DCRS News – April 2018
30th April 2018
Features + Benefits of the MOTOTRBO DP4000e Series Digital Two Way Radios
26th April 2018
What is a Resilient Radio System ?
5th April 2018