DCRS have been a leading independent provider of radio communications equipment and applications for 30 years. We offer services Nationwide and into Europe supporting a variety of systems into a large number of market sectors.
We work with all major radio manufacturers such as Motorola Solutions, Vertex Standard and Hytera.
Due to continued growth, we are actively looking to recruit an experienced New Business Sales Executive to be based from either our Headquarters in St Ives, Cambridgeshire or our Northern Regional Office in Chesterfield.
- Establish solid, long-term relationships with clients at all levels through meetings, calls/site visits
- Act as a trusted adviser and consultant to clients throughout the sales cycle by actively applying relevant market knowledge
- Identify potential growth accounts and proactively seek out opportunities
- Target an identified client base and continuously develop to gain market share, enhance margins and exceed targets
Key skills and attributes
- At least three years experience in both Analogue and Digital Radio Systems including radio applications
- Experience territory planning and strategy setting for region and verticals
- Demonstrated experience in selling, negotiating and closing assigned accounts/markets
- Planning, prioritisation and organisation – skilled in prioritising multiple projects/tasks, tracking and following through on activities
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, including negotiating price, terms, conditions and profitability of a deal
- Strong computing skills
- Must be able to work as part of a well-established sales team
- Driven, ambitious, new business hunter
- Aspire to achieve targets
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Communicative, reliable and charismatic individual good at building new relationships
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- Smart Phone and Laptop provided
- Employer contributed Pension Scheme (subject to current legislation)
- 20 days Holiday p.a. (exclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing pro rata
DCRS Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
An attractive package is available for the successful candidate with all the usual benefits that a position of this nature would entail.
For further information or to apply, please contact Mr Steve Luscombe: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0800 043 2688