Are you interested in digital technology? Or have you had experience in CCTV / Alarms / IT?
DCRS have been trading for 30 years and are one of the UK’s largest independent dealerships for voice & data radio communications products & applications. As part of our continuing growth, we now have an opening for an apprentice/ trainee in our engineering department to train to become a successful radio engineer.
We work with major manufacturers and application partners that all offer training and will enable you to enhance your skill set. No previous experience is necessary.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Based at our HQ in St Ives, Cambridgeshire the role will involve working with radio communications equipment and in the future data and system applications
- You will learn skills such as; programming, fault finding and repairing of two-way radio equipment
- You will provide engineering support working alongside our Senior Engineers on clients’ sites (E.g. visits, demonstration, training, installation and deployment)
- You will assist in the maintenance and administration of databases used within the company to update clients repairs & equipment details
- Have a positive work ethic and a desire to learn
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility in your working hours ( some jobs may require early starts and late finishes )
- Driving License ( not necessary to begin with )
- Uniform provided
- Employer contributed Pension Scheme (subject to current legislation)
- 20 days Holiday p.a. (exclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing pro rata
DCRS Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Monday to Friday from 8.30AM to 5.30PM (with an hour for lunch), but you may need to be flexible if you are away from the office.
For further information or to apply, please contact Mr Steve Luscombe: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0800 0432688