DCRS have been a leading independent provider of radio communications equipment & applications for 30 years. We offer services Nationwide and into Europe supporting a variety of systems into a large number of market sectors.
We work with all major radio manufacturers such as Motorola Solutions, Vertex Standard and Hytera.
We are actively looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to be based from either our Headquarters in St Ives, Cambridgeshire or our Northern Regional Office in Chesterfield.
- Working with our existing Sales Team and Marketing Manager your mission is to develop new and nurture existing, well-established accounts
- Create awareness of our portfolio & services that we can offer
- Liaise and work with the technical pre-sales / R&D team where necessary
- Actively participate in events and promotional activity that helps drive business opportunity
- Ensure all enquiries are handled in line with quality procedures and company standards
- Embrace change and provide constructive ideas for improving service, working methods and environment
Key skills and attributes
- Minimum five years Senior Account Management experience
- Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels
- Proven track record of working independently and delivering results
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
- A strong networker
Qualifications and/or experience required
- A solid understanding and proven sales record in Radio Products, Applications and RF principles
- Commercially aware with particular focus on competitor activity and products
- Strong Radio / RF background is mandatory
- Proficient ICT skills
- Clean Driving Licence
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- Smart Phone and Laptop provided
- Employer contributed Pension Scheme (subject to current legislation)
- 20 days Holiday p.a. (exclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing pro rata
DCRS Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
For further information or to apply, please contact Mr Steve Luscombe: email@example.com | 0800 043 2688