DCRS supply Radio communication products on a hire, sales and service basis throughout the UK, based in Chesterfield we are looking for a Sales/Hire Administrator to join our friendly team working in a modern open plan office with onsite parking. We would provide training on the range of products and equipment we supply to our clients,
This would suit an experienced Customer Service Administrator who is diligent hard working and an excellent communicator.
The Job description includes but are not limited to:
- Receiving and processing orders.
- Providing quotations via our bespoke system.
- Contacting existing customers to follow up quotations by phone and email.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Provide additional support to the sales team when required.
- Inputting of data onto spreadsheets.
- Data cleansing.
- General office duties.
You must have 3 years+ experience of working in a similar office environment, with a skill set including:
- Strong administrative skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Methodical and conscientious.
- High attention to details.
- Computer literate, Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good telephone manner.
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Starting with 20 days holiday up to 30 days in future plus Bank Holidays and around 1 week at Christmas.
Please apply in writing with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 29/3/20.