Body-worn cameras are becoming commonplace in many sectors due to the importance of evidence recording and collection. Hytera’s remote video microphones (RVMs) seamlessly integrate a body-worn camera and remote speaker microphone, providing a simple way of upgrading your communication system to include video capture.
The VM780 Hytera’s flagship body-worn camera. Not only is it a premium body-worn camera with integrated remote speaker microphone functionality, but can also be used as a PoC terminal thanks to its ability to connect to a 3G/4G cellular network.
Digital Evidence Management
The Hytera VM780 docks into a specially designed Multi-Unit Charger that automatically exports audio, video, images and log to the Digital Evidence Management (DEM) platform. The Digital Evidence Management Platform collects and stores the digital evidence on a secure network. You can tag a file and locate it quickly through a simple keyword search. For data security, you can assign customised permissions for different users/ user groups.
Centralised Data Management
- Cloud server for centralised storage with RVM automatic data upload
- Logging system for evidence retrieval
- Classify evidence files and correlate them with a specific case using Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) location information
- Capable of gathering and organising large amounts of data. Rich interface, compatible with other systems
- Balancing mechanism for reliability with redundancy backup
- User authorisation for security
Multi-Unit Charger Benefits
- Charges six Hytera VM780 and six batteries simultaneously
- Provides power indication, battery charging status, and data transmission indication
- Auto export audio, video, photos and log files
- Reprogram and upgrade the RVM with MDM via a USB Cable
The Hytera VM780 comes with a range of accessories to support its function these include:
- Shoulder clip
- Radio connection cable
- Wireless remote controller
- Spare battery