RADIO TO RADIO VOICE RECORDING
The R2R Recording solution allows network administrators to record, log, and playback any calls on two way radio networks, for both Radio-to Radio and Phone-to-Radio conversations.
The Radio-to-Radio Voice Recording Solution, R2R, records and logs thousands of hours of voice traffic generated across a DMR radio system. This intelligent recording system provides an intuitive web based graphical interface to record local, or wide area voice traffic in either .mp3 or .wav formats.
Via the administrator interface, all call recordings can be easily located and categorised by channel name and sorted by date. Files can be downloaded in .mp3 or .wav format to be played back, and saved for future consultation, or exported to external devices.
R2R Recording enables you to track, download, save, and revisit what’s most important to your organisation.
• Customer service assurance by reviewing taken response actions to client requests
• Improved training material with real-life situations
• Minimise legal liability with the ability to replay the recordings of situations of interest
• Increased accountability by reviewing the response of specific workers, or talkgroups
• Enhanced audit trails with audio data of radio-to-radio and phone-to-radio communications