Motorola CLP446 Two Way Radio
LICENCE FREE BUSINESS TWO-WAY RADIO
The Motorola CLP446 Licence Free Two Way Radio combines comfort, durability and simplicity in a sleek design.
Designed for the retail and hospitality markets, CLP446 operates on 8 channels with a choice of 219 codes for increased privacy and reduced interference. This palm-sized device redefines the traditional two-way radio by including only essential elements.
An embedded antenna gives it a sleek shape. A large central push-to-talk button makes CLP446 easy to operate. And a variety of accessories offers multiple wearing options.
The Motorola CLP446 Walkie Talkie was designed with the user in mind, helping you communicate seamlessly and naturally in your business environment.
- Flexible Choice of Frequencies – Operates on 8 PMR446 channels
- Customer Programming Software Customise radio settings via your PC
- Battery Versatility – Choose from standard or high capacity rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- Smart Status Glow – Colour indicates active channel, radio transmit & receive, scan and battery status
- Voice Assisted Operation – Voice driven menu provides access to channel, monitor, scan and call tone
- Long Battery Life – Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide up to 14 hours of battery life
- Headset – Earpiece is required and provides discreet communications
- Antimicrobial Protection – Helps to prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio
The basic package includes – 1 x Motorola CLP446 Walkie Talkie, Li-Ion Battery 1130mAh, Holster Belt Clip, Wired Earpiece, HKLN4602 Single-Unit Charger*, Power Supply Unit*, Audio Socket Cap*, In-box Documentation and 12 Months Warranty
*On Selected Models
- Coverage area – Up to 7, 400 m ² (80, 000 sq ft) / 6 floors
- Power – 0.5W
- Frequency range – PMR446
- Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle) – 9 -14 Hours
- Standard battery chemistry type – Lithium Ion
- Keypad – None
- Display -No Display
- Weight (with standard battery) – 67.5g (2.38 oz)
- Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery) – 88 x 50 x 19 mm (3.5 x 2.0 x 0.75 inches)
- Channel scan – Yes
- Monitor Permanent (Sticky) Monitor – Yes
- Digital Private Line – 84 std + 84 inverted + 6 custom
- Cloning – With cable, With multi-unit charger (MUC)
- Private Line – 39 std + 6 custom
- Number of channels – 8 channels
- CPS (Customer Programming Software) – Yes
- Signalling – PL and DPL
- Voice operated transmit (VOX) – Yes
- Channel spacing (kHz) – 12.5
- Operating temperature – -30°C to +60°C (radio)
- Mil spec – 810 G
- Standard warranty – 1 year
Hilton Birmingham turned to their Authorised Supplier DCRS to make recommendations when their ageing buzzer system became unreliable. With over 80% of their staff being mobile it was critical that they were contactable on multiple floors, the Motorola CLP446 fulfilled the requirement to offer discrete operation and better reaction times.