Kirisun Digital Low Cost Radios
The Kirisun range is a value portfolio that provides a low cost option for those budget-conscious customers. The DP405 radio is very compact with a quality feel. Supplied as standard with a 2000mAH high capacity battery, the radio will perform very well for most shift patterns. Features include Lone Worker and Emergency and its ability to use analogue and digital channels will allow for easy migration of the product into existing radio fleets. We can also supply accessories, batteries and service your existing radio equipment.
DMR DIGITAL PORTABLE TWO-WAY RADIO
The Kirisun DP405 is a simple, stylish, cost-effective portable, offering both analogue and digital modes of operation. Loud and clear audio and voice annunciation is offered in a compact size while safety is supported with emergency call and lone worker features. A 2000mAH lithium ion battery is supplied as standard to provide excellent performance throughout a working shift.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (400-470MHz)
- 256 channels
- Dual Mode compatibility, analogue & digital for smooth migration
- Dimensions (with battery, without antenna) 116mm x 54mm x 31mm
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- Voice Channel Annunciation
- 1W Loudspeaker
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- 16 Hour Battery Life
- ARC 40-bit Encryption
- High Capacity 2000mAH Lithium Ion battery as standard
- Radio Check*
- Call Alert*
- Radio Kill*
- Remote Monitor*
- Emergency Call
- Lone Worker
*When used with a keypad radio – to launch soon
DMR DIGITAL REPEATER
The DR600 repeater offers stylish, ergonomic design paired with high level functionality at an excellent price. Operating in analogue, digital or mixed mode, the DR600 intelligently switches between modes to optimise received calls.
- VHF (136-174 MHz) and UHF (400-470 MHz)
- 64 Channels
- RF Output 5-45W (VHF) / 5-40W (UHF)
- Analogue and digital or mixed mode. When in mixed mode the repeater automatically switches between analogue and digital to meet received calls.
- Dimensions (HWD) 482.6mm x 450mm x 44mm
- Weight 10.8kg
- 100% Max Duty Cycle
- 1U Design
- Status indicators such as power-on, analogue repeating, digital repeating,
transmitting, receiving, alarm.
- Internal power supply