Hytera VM685 Remote Video Mic
DIGITAL BODYWORN CAMERA
Wearable Body Worn Body Cam – Hytera VM685
Rated to IP67 this Waterproof Body Cam Remote Video Mic from Hytera is designed to capture, store and share media including audio, image and video evidence taken from the field. The body-worn camera with remote speakerphone allows users to make and receive voice communications, initiate an emergency alarm, and deliver real-time video to a control centre over the LTE network, even in low-light conditions when paired with the Hytera Multi-mode Advanced Radio.
Download the Governments Official Guide – Technical guidance for police forces when procuring and deploying Body Worn Video (BWV) devices here.
TOP FEATURES OF THE HYTERA VM685 BODY CAM
- IMPRESSIVE VIDEO CAPTURE – Up to 1080p at 60 frames per second – quality hi-definition video. Dual microphone to capture clear audio. Automatic infrared to record in low light conditions.
- BODYCAM & RSM – Use your VM685 to communicate as a Remote Speaker Microphone. Connect to your Hytera radio via Bluetooth or cable and simply press the push-to-talk button on the body cam.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS – Flexible, universal mounting clip as standard. Rotating camera head to capture clear footage no matter the mounting position. 3rd party mounting options available.
- RUGGED AND LONG LASTING – Extensive battery life with up to 6 hours of continuous recording and easy battery swap. Up to 128GB storage capacity, equivalent to 44 hours of 1080p recorded footage. Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rated), certified mil-standard (810G) with a 1.5m drop test.
- SIMPLE TO USE – One-touch record buttons and emergency button with incident time, tags and watermark options. Simple menu-options on the device can be used in covert mode or with the screen on show. Pre-record options available in programming, then easily initiated with one-touch on the body cam.
- DOCK AND DATA MANAGEMENT – The VM685 can be charged, programmed and data extracted from the internal memory via the included Micro-USB using the free RVM manager software. Utilise the multi-charger (MCA22) to charge six devices and six additional batteries. Combine this with the Smart MDM software for batch uploading, clearing devices and viewing the tagged digital evidence.
Bodyworn Video Cameras Can Prove To Be An Invaluable Asset Not Only As A Deterrent To Anti-Social Behaviour But To Gather Valuable Evidence During An Altercation Or Emergency Situation. The Hytera VM685 Could Be Useful Across Any Market Sector But Especially Where Staff Are Open To The Public Or Lone Working; These Include But Are Not Limited To:
• Venues and Events
• Local Authorities such as Refuge Collectors, Care Workers, Parking Attendants, Town Centre Officers, Health and Safety Workers
• Shopping Centres and Complexes
• Sports and Leisure Facilities such as Sports Clubs, Stadiums
• Shopwatch and Pubwatch Schemes
• Security and Estates Teams
Smart Mobile Device Management
Running on a PC, Smart MDM collects and stores digital evidence from the RVMs via the Multi-unit Charger. With an intuitive Graphic User Interface(GUI) you can review, manage, and share data directly and efficiently.
• Replay local data
• Import and upload data to the DEM automatically
• Automatically clear collected data
Dimensions (H x W x D): 106.5mm x 60mm x 24mm
Camera: 60 Megapixel
Lens: Fixed focus, all glass, 180 rotatable, diagonal 140, horizontal 106 & vertical 78
Focus Range: 0.1m – infinity
Battery Life (Video Recording): >8 Hours
Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
Charging Time: <4 Hours
Memory: 16gb (Standard), 32GB/64GB/128GB (Optional)
Video Format: MP4
Video Resolution: VGA, 720P, 1080P
Pre-Recording/Post-Recording 20s / 30s
Night Vision Range: 3m
Digital Evidence Management
The Hytera VM685 docks into a specially designed Multi-Unit Charger that automatically exports audio, video, images and log to the Digital Evidence Management (DEM) platform. The Digital Evidence Management Platform collects and stores the digital evidence on a secure network. You can tag a file and locate it quickly through a simple keyword search. For data security, you can assign customised permissions for different users/ user groups.
Centralised Data Management
- Cloud server for centralised storage with RVM automatic data upload
- Logging system for evidence retrieval
- Classify evidence files and correlate them with a specific case using Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) location information
- Capable of gathering and organising large amounts of data. Rich interface, compatible with other systems
- Balancing mechanism for reliability with redundancy backup
- User authorisation for security
Multi-Unit Charger Benefits
- Charges six Hytera VM685 and six batteries simultaneously
- Provides power indication, battery charging status, and data transmission indication
- Auto export audio, video, photos and log files
- Reprogram and upgrade the RVM with MDM via a USB Cable
The Hytera VM685 comes with a range of accessories to support its function these include:
- Shoulder clip
- Radio connection cable
- Wireless remote controller
- Spare battery