Hytera VM550 Body-worn Video Speaker Microphone
DIGITAL BODYWORN CAMERA
Hytera’s Remote Video Speaker Microphone (RVM) VM550 combines a body camera and remote speaker microphone ensuring evidence is captured accurately. This improves the quality of the evidence collected and also improves situational awareness.
COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT
The VM550 weighs 145g. Hand-held, clipped or easily slipped into your pocket, makes this the ideal companion for evidence collection during an entire shift.
RUGGED AND RELIABLE STRUCTURE
The VM550 is compliant with MIL-STD-810 G and IP67, and passes the 1.5m drop test, ensuring outstanding performance even in harsh environments.
The VM550 is an all-in-one device combining a body camera and remote speaker microphone, eliminating the requirements of multiple devices. Equipped with a HD camera providing instant and accurate recording and image capturing functionality for operators. With a 2W speaker, the VM550 also offers clear audio even in noisy working environments.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 86.5mm x 58mm 25.7mm
Weight: 145g (including battery)
Screen Dimensions: 0-9inch
Resolution: 128 x 32 dot
Lens: Fixed focus, all glass, diagonal 139, horizontal 116, vertical 60
Focus Range: 0.1m – infinity
Battery Life (Video Recording): >7 hours
Battery Capacity: 2500 mAh
Charging Time: <4 hours
Memory: 16GB (standard configuration); 32/64/128GB (optional)
Video Format: MP4
Video Resolution: VGA @ 30/60fps, 720P @ 30/60FPS, 1080P @ 30FPS
Digital Evidence Management
The Hytera VM550 docks into a specially designed Multi-Unit Charger that automatically exports audio, video, images and log to the Digital Evidence Management (DEM) platform. The Digital Evidence Management Platform collects and stores the digital evidence on a secure network. You can tag a file and locate it quickly through a simple keyword search. For data security, you can assign customised permissions for different users/ user groups.
Centralised Data Management
- Cloud server for centralised storage with RVM automatic data upload
- Logging system for evidence retrieval
- Classify evidence files and correlate them with a specific case using Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) location information
- Capable of gathering and organising large amounts of data. Rich interface, compatible with other systems
- Balancing mechanism for reliability with redundancy backup
- User authorisation for security
Multi-Unit Charger Benefits
- Charges six Hytera VM550 and six batteries simultaneously
- Provides power indication, battery charging status, and data transmission indication
- Auto export audio, video, photos and log files
- Reprogram and upgrade the RVM with MDM via a USB Cable
The Hytera VM550 comes with a range of accessories to support its function these include:
- USB cable
- Clip (rotatable)
- Radio connection cable
- Multi-unit charger
- Wireless remote controller