Hytera PD785 / PD785G
Hytera PD785 / PD785G
DMR DIGITAL PORTABLE TWO-WAY RADIO
Versatile, professional digital two-way radio
A popular all-rounder, the Hytera PD785 handheld digital radio offers a vast array of functionality, with remarkable build quality, enabling reliable and secure communications in any situation.
With the PD7 series from Hytera, you can look forward to a quality device from the very beginning. This radio series is impressive, not only because of its durable and reliable design, but also thanks to its outstanding voice characteristics and its comprehensive PMR functionality. Choose the ever-popular PD7 series to meet your communication requirements in all manner of professional applications.
Request the PD785(G) variant for GPS and Man Down.
From the PD705, with its impressive, durable chassis, to the PD785 with its large colour display and full keyboard, this series stands out thanks to its user-friendly design and great feature site, ideal to grab and go.
Improved Utilisation of the Frequency Spectrum
The PD7 series can be used in TDMA direct mode and in Hytera pseudo-trunking mode. This assignment of the available bandwidth, with double the number of channels, leads to more availability within the same assigned frequencies in DMR systems, compared to analogue.
Versatile – Supports Digital and Analogue Operating Modes
The radios in the PD7 series oer both an analogue mode and a digital mode and are compatible with analogue radio systems; therefore migration to digital is made simple with the PD7 series. Along with conventional DMR (DMR Tier II), the radios also support analogue trunked radio as per MPT1327 and DMR trunked radio (Tier III) via chargeable licence. In addition, they can be used in Hytera XPT and
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, broadcast call, emergency call.
- Every radio is available as a GPS variant (request the model with a ‘G’). Support of GIS applications such as AVL and telemetry as well as display of the distance and direction of other GPS radios (PD785G).
- Data Services: Text messages, group text messages, control via API.
- Encryption with 40 bit as per DMRA, or optionally with 128 and 256 bit.
- Different analogue dialling methods: HDC1200, DTMF, 2-tone and 5-tone dialling, squelch method, tone-coded CTCSS / CDCSS.
- Emergency calls, Man Down alarm (‘G’ version only) and lone worker function.
- Vibration function.
- Supplementary services, radio check, remote monitor, call alert, radio disable/enable.
- One-touch functions (incl. text messages, voice calls and supplementary services).
- Scanning (analogue, digital or mixed).
- Automatic cell re-selection (roaming) in IP multi-site systems.
- Upgrade software to protect your investment and access the latest features. It is possible to activate other digital and analogue operating modes by changing the firmware software.