DMR DIGITAL PORTABLE TWO-WAY RADIO
Conventional digital two-way radio with integrated RFID reader
Robust and reliable, the Hytera PD415 handheld digital radio offers a simple communication solution with in-built RFID reader. When used with Hytera Patrol System and tags (optional), the PD415 delivers an ideal asset tracking solution for users in the security or service industries.
With longer battery life, lightweight with a long battery life and a integrated RFID reader (PD415), the PD4 series from Hytera are your optimal companion for everyday work. The PD4 series supports both analogue and digital operation, ensuring a smooth migration to digital radio for any user
Integrated RFID reader (PD415)
The optional Hytera RFID tags and checkpoints, transmitting this information back to the Hytera Patrol software by radio signal. The ideal solution for security and patrol requirements.
Patrol System with the PD415
The Hytera Partol system is an application that uses the data captured via RFID (PD415 only). Upload your site map and plot your checkpoints, then once your staff have been assigned a radio tag the patrol system will monitor and log their journey in real-time when they tag any asset checkpoint.
Impressive voice quality
With embedded digital technology, the PD4 series produces outstanding voice quality, even in noisy environments, and at the outer perimeters of radio coverage.
Improved utilisation of the frequency spectrum
Thanks to the TDMA method, DMR radios make it possible to configure the available bandwidth with double the channel capacity of conventional analogue radio.
This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Mixed analogue and digital channel
This function ensures that the PD4 radios can detect both analogue and digital signals and change automatically to the relevant operating mode.
Both radios are dust and water-resistant according to IP55 (PD405) or IP54 (PD415) and meet the US military standard MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Different operating modes: analogue, DMR Tier II or mixed
- Digital or analogue channel search
- Supports pre-programmed text message transmission
- TDMA direct mode allows up to two simultaneous calls, even without repeater
- VOX (voice-controlled send keying)
- Emergency alarm
- Individual call, group call and all call
- Priority Interrupt, remote monitor, radio enable and disable (all via chargeable licence)
- Hytera Pseudo Trunking and Basic Encryption (via chargeable licence)
- Radio Registration Service (RRS), Radio Check, Alert Call