Hire The Motorola GP340
Analogue Two Way Radio
Hire the Motorola GP340 two way radio, giving you an excellent way of keeping the team in contact across your site(s). With its rugged construction and design, multiple channels, panic button and lone worker feature the Motorola GP340 can encompass all of your communication requirements.
The Motorola GP340 two way radio will also work with fixed mobiles for your office, vehicle & crane staff or a repeater to boost your signal.
What Features & Benefits Can The Motorola GP340 Provide Me With?
- Emergency Signalling – Sends a help signal to a pre-defined person or group of people. The help signal can contain a pre-recorded voice message enabling your whereabouts or status to be determined immediately by the receiving person
- Call Forward – Allows calls to be forwarded to another radio user if you are unable to answer your calls personal
- Talkaround – Allows a user to speak quietly into a radio and still be heard clearly
- Channel Scan – Allows activity on different communications channels to be monitored and answered
The Motorola GP340 Two Way Radio Is Ideal For
- Events Teams – Exhibitions, Concerts, Festivals, etc
- Construction Workers
- Security Teams
Whats In The Box?
- Every Motorola GP340 UHF or VHF Analogue Hand portable two-way radio is supplied with a Lithium-Ion Battery, Belt Clip/Carry Case and Charger to suit (Single / Multi)
- Programmed to our personal OFCOM hire frequencies or your own OFCOM frequencies to work alongside an existing radio fleet
- We also hold a large fleet of audio accessories such as Earpieces, Covert Kits, Remote Speaker Mics and Varying Headset options to compliment your radio users requirements
Need more information on about the Motorola GP340 Hand portable? Call our UK based radio experts on 0800 043 2688, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat live on our website today.
- Channel Capacity 16
- Frequency 136-174 MHz (VHF) 403-470 MHz (UHF1)
- Channel Spacing 12.5 kHz/ 20 kHz1 / 25 kHz
- Dimensions (HxWxL) with LiIon Std Battery 137 x 57.5 x 37.5 mm
- Weight Li-Ion Std Battery 420 g
- Average battery life at 5/5/90 duty cycle with battery saver enabled in carrier squelch and transmitter in high power ( Li-Ion Std Battery 11 hrs)
- Operating Temperature* -30oC to +60oC
- Storage Temperature -40oC to +85oC
- Temperature Shock Per MIL-STD
- Humidity Per MIL-STD
- Packaging Test Withstands rain testing per MIL-STD 810 and IP54
DCRS offer varying user levels in regard to your Motorola GP340 Hire this can be as follows:
- UHF 8 Channels
- Channel Name / Groups
- Sub Groups
- Emergency Button / Lone Worker