Produced by a market leader in the radio communications industry the Hytera MD785 digital mobile radio feature packed mobile radio is known for its outstanding performance even under harsh environments after passing the Hytera Highly Accelerated Life Test (HALT).
With many versatile voice and data services the Hytera MD785 digital mobile radio offers an intuitive user interface and remarkable build quality. This radio mobile series is ideal for in-vehicle installations utilising the inbuilt ‘roaming’ function the mobile automatically re-selects as they enter a new site (multi-site systems – a repeater needs to be set up as a beacon).
The MD785G supports GPS location determination and allows GPS location data to be sent as a text message. In addition, the distance and position of other GPS-enabled radios in the DMR radio system can be detected – utilise this functionality alongside a Hytera Software Application to fully benefit from the GPS functionality.
With improved utilisation of the frequency spectrum thanks to the TDMA process, the MD785/MD785G enables you to assign the available bandwidth with double the amount of radio/users channels, making a cost saving instantly on your OFCOM radio licence.
Free Safety Features
- Telemetry– Allows the monitoring and control of external devices via the radio.
- Priority Interrupt- Send a priority transmission to interrupt other calls, ideal for important, critical messages.
- Intelligent Audio – Combining noise cancelling technology to remove nuisance noise from the transmission, delivering clear communications.
- Priority Scan – Allows the radio to automatically scan and switch the user to receive a priority call being transmitted.
- Lone Worker – The Lone Worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, an emergency warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered to notify the radio system
- Emergency Mode – Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radio users with the Hytera pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm.
- GPS – MD785G only (via a separate antenna), enabling location based services to improve safety and control of your two-way radio system
- Powerful loudspeaker – For a clear audio output, the MD785/MD785G features a powerful 5-watt loudspeaker.
- Supplementary services – With the MD785/MD785G, you can utilise various in built additional services with no extra cost such as radio check, remote monitor and call alert.
- Innovative Design – With superb performance, high reliability, and strong expandability, the DMR mobile radio family enriches your communications
- Colour Display – MD78X/78XG adopts a 2.0-inch 26K high-resolution colour LCD display (260,000 colours) and a TFT big colour display allows good visibility even under strong light
- 2-in-1 Knob – Easy channel selection and volume control with one knob operation
- Rugged and Reliable – Compliance with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G & IP54 requirements
- Innovative LED – The LED is integrated around the knob to give you a clear indication about the radio status
- Secure MIC Jack -Working with a palm microphone to ensure audio quality
- Built-in Powerful Speaker – The built-in 7W speaker generates loud and clear voice
- Versatile Service – MD78X/78XG incorporates big keys for your comfort and convenience
The Hytera MD785 and MD785G is ideal for the following market sectors
- Universities – for vehicles which have movement between campuses
- Construction – with its rugged exterior it can withstand harsh environments
- Logistics & Transportation – with an MD785G connected to SmartOne you can track staff
- Agricultural – connect remote lone workers to assist with health & safety protocols
Our satisfied clients include
DOWNLOAD HYTERA MD785(G) PDF
Step into the future with ICOM
23rd April 2019
Capture important moments with Hytera Bodycams
8th April 2019
DCRS ESPO Telecommunications Framework extended until 2021
3rd April 2019
Best Walkie Talkies for Schools
8th January 2019
Festive Opening Times
17th December 2018