The direct replacement of the Motorola GP Series ATEX is the Motorola’s MOTOTRBO DP4000 Ex ATEX radios provide high-quality communication with comprehensive user safety and class-leading ATEX specifications allowing use when in environments containing potentially explosive gas and dust.
Motorola Solutions has announced that they will cease offering Motorola GP Series ATEX repairs with immediate effect. This is due to critical components no longer being available to service these models due to the high ATEX certification restrictions on repair parts.
Motorola Partners are not allowed to repair Motorola GP Series ATEX radios under their agreement with Motorola Solutions.
This will affect the following products:
• Motorola GP340 Ex Two way radio
• Motorola GP380 Ex ATEX Two way radio
• Motorola GP680 Ex Two way radio
• Motorola GP580 Ex Two way radio
MOTOTRBO DP4000 EX ATEX TOP FEATURES
- INTEGRATED GPS – Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS
- TEXT MESSAGING – Use text messaging when discretion is required, or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers
- CAPACITY PLUS – Single-site digital trunking system that maximises the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system. Use it to enable a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site without adding new frequencies
- EMERGENCY BUTTON – Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation
- TRANSMIT INTERRUPT – Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed
The MOTOTRBO DP4401 / DP 4801 Ex ATEX Two Way Radio Is Ideal For
As a Motorola Platinum Elite Partner DCRS can support you on purchases of new ATEX radio equipment. Call our UK based experts on 0800 043 2688, email us at email@example.com or chat live on our website today.
DCRS ESPO Telecommunications Framework Extended until 2020
22nd January 2019
Best Walkie Talkies for Schools
8th January 2019
Festive Opening Times
17th December 2018
Case Study – Yelspa Ltd Apsley Estate Invests In A Hytera SmartDispatch Solution
11th December 2018
DCRS November 2018 News
30th November 2018