Catch up with all the latest offers & product releases from July 2017
The Motorola XT660d – Digital 446 Unlicensed Business Radio
Motorola Solutions has announced they are launching their first digital unlicensed radio in late September/October 2017, the XT660d.
- Dual mode digital/analogue
- 128 channels
- Up to 20 hours battery life (5/5/90)
- IP55 rating
- Enhanced calling in digital mode: individual, group & all-call
- Full keypad for texting: up to 128 characters & option for up to 50 pre-programmed messages
- Remote monitor & control of target radios: remote monitor, remote check, disable/enable
- Call recording & playback: up to 3 minutes long per recording & space for five recordings
SAVE with Motorola XT400 Series Multi Packs – Receive a FREE Multi Charger
We have released two special offers for the Motorola Solutions XT400 Series – XT420 & XT460 Two Way Radios giving you the option to purchase multipack/bundle, with significant savings!
The New MOTOTRBO™ SL2600
Motorola Solutions will be launching their new mid-tier slim and light portable, the MOTOTRBO™ SL2600 at the end of September/October 2018.
- Dual mode: Digital or Analogue
- Max Output Power: 3W (digital) / 2W (analogue)
- Channel Capacity: 256
- Battery Life: 13.5 hours (digital) / 11 hours (analogue)
- System capability: IP site connect, Capacity Plus and Multi-Site Capacity Plus (Linked Capacity Plus)
- Virtual display that is invisible when the radio is switched off & capacitive touch sensor
- Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi which can be utilised with indoor location tracking, wireless accessories & remote software updates
The New MOTOTRBO™ SLR 1000 Repeater
Motorola Solutions will be launching a new plug and play repeater, the SLR 1000 in late September/October 2017.
The MOTOTRBO™ SLR 1000 offers the full standard functionality of the other SLR repeaters in a small, weather tough, IP65 enclosure.
The small form offers users the ability to mount the repeater in standard and more unusual areas such as on walls or outside on pole mounting brackets. The repeater is a low power, low noise, fan-less design and supports all MOTOTRBO™ system types with a 10W/5WRF output (un-duplexed/duplexed).
New Motorola 446 License Free Next Generation Portables
Motorola will be launching two new 446 license free radios at the end of August 2017.
The new T82 and T82 Extreme radios offer the next generation of Motorola Talkabout products with a sleek, slim design and stylish packaging.
Motorola T82/T82 Extreme Features:
- Durable: T82 – Splashproof, IPx2 rating. T82 Extreme Weatherproof, IPx4 rating
- Easy pairing for simple group call set-up
- Hidden display gives radio status
- Dual power – AA standard alkaline batteries or rechargeable NiMH batteries (included), USB charging
- 16 channels* plus 121 privacy codes
- LED Torch
- Vibrate alert & Hands-free
Need Assistance With Your Radio System Or On A Technical Matter? We Are Suitably Qualified To Answer Any Questions You May Have. We Are Always Available Online To Chat With You. Alternatively, You Can Call Us On 0800 043 2688, Or Email Your Questions To Sales@Dcrs.Co.Uk
DCRS Solution Overview 2019
24th October 2019
Superyacht Case Study
11th July 2019
ICOM VE-SP1 LTE/PoC radio desk conference microphone
2nd July 2019
The Big Church Day Out – Case Study
27th June 2019
Question Time – The ICOM LTE Radio System
10th June 2019