#446Friday – 7 Reasons why the Motorola CLP446 Two Way Radio will Revolutionise your Customer Service
The Motorola CLP446 PMR446 Two-Way Radio is a sleek, lightweight radio that gets the job done without getting in the way.
With a simple one- button, push-to-talk operation it allows your team to stay connected, reduce errors, and respond quickly to other team members, customers or guests.
7 REASONS WHY THE CLP446 WILL REVOLUTIONISE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICES
1. SMART STATUS GLOW – Colour indicates the active channel, radio transmit & receive, scan, and battery status.
2. PUSH-TO-TALK BUTTON – Oversized, textured, and centrally located provides easy access.
3. VOLUME CONTROL – 16 adjustable volume levels make the CLP easy to hear in any environment.
4. POWER/BATTERY BUTTON – A short press provides an audio indication of the current battery level is heard. This also powers the device on or off.
5. ACCESSORY CONNECTOR – Compact, Durable, Discrete earpieces are available for high profile environments.
6. MENU BUTTON – Voice-driven menu offers quick access to pre-programmed features: channel, monitor, scan, and call tone.
7. CHARGING / PROGRAMMING CONTACTS – Rapid, robust battery charging and radio programming for quick personalisation.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MOTOROLA CLP446 HERE
> How can we help?
We offer a full no-obligation test & trial service so you can ensure you only buy once and make sure that the equipment is suitable for your environment.
Call 0800 43 2688 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Visit www.dcrs.co.uk
DCRS certified by Motorola Solutions as a Platinum Elite Specialist
17th July 2018
DCRS June 2018 News
30th June 2018
What type of radio licence from OFCOM do I need?
20th June 2018
How do you ensure you are SOLAS Compliant?
17th June 2018
DCRS May 2018 News
31st May 2018