If you need to communicate to a large field force across a wide area with a scalable, easy to use system, then Linked Capacity Plus is your cost effective solution. Linked Capacity Plus provides the most important features your business needs – such as integrated voice and data communication in a single site or across a wide area, without the use of a separate network controller.
Whether crews need to talk to each other in the field or back at the office or they need to use data applications such as text messaging, location tracking or work order tickets, Linked Capacity Plus makes their work safer and their work day more productive.
Features and Benefits
MOTOTRBO Linked Capacity Plus is a cost effective, high capacity, voice and data communication
- Asset tracking
- Unit safety
- Unit monitoring
- Telemetry and emergency triggers
- Seamless system integration
- Instant Notification
- Integration with existing systems
- Reporting capabilities
- Mixed channels (digital/analog) supporting
- Expands coverage to more of your workers, wherever they work, with the push of a button.
- Makes it possible to communicate across a wide area by link adjoining single sites across an IP network.
- Features such as transmit interrupt prioritize important communication exactly when it’s needed and emergency alerts enable workers to send notifications to a central location
- Delivers 5 times the capacity of an analogue conventional system and up to 3 times the capacity of an analogue trunking system
- Delivers 2 times the capacity of a MOTOTRBO digital conventional system
- “Trunks” up to 12 digital voice talk paths
- Allows up to 6 additional dedicated data paths
- Integrates both voice and data applications such as GPS-enabled location services, text messaging, telemetry and much more, on the same system
- Offers system-wide calling capability to communicate with all personnel at once
- Supports the MOTOTRBO Repeater Diagnostic and Control (RDAC) utility to help ensure the continuous performance of your system
- Integrates with existing MOTOTRBO systems via a simple, software upgrade
For an onsite demonstration please contact us on – 0800 043 2688 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org