LONG AND SHORT TERM TWO WAY RADIO HIRE
NO CAPITAL OUTLAY
To ensure your site remains in constant communication at the push of a button consider hiring two-way radio from DCRS Ltd.
For 30 years we have been hiring out two-way radios, and this has proven to be invaluable for a multitude of market sectors: Event Organisers, Retailers, Construction Sites, Council Teams, TV and Film Crews, Security and Plant Shutdowns to name but a few with short and long term contracts.
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING TWO WAY RADIOS FROM DCRS:
- We can offer you a full site survey/product evaluation before your hire commences
- A free of charge OFCOM two-way radio license (if required)
- No quibble service exchange policy covering all of your equipment ( If equipment fails during a weekend, we have a team on hand to assist)
- Onsite Engineering Support throughout each project or event (if required)
- Onsite Training & Materials for all users
- Transit Cases to return your hire
OPTIONAL ON-SITE SUPPORT
If you would like DCRS to manage your radio system while it is on hire, we can offer a fully qualified engineer to be on site for the duration of your hire to give total support leaving your operations team free to manage their event/site. Our engineering team will install all of your equipment and set up in one central, accessible location.
We also offer a Radio Allocation System which can monitor all radio & accessory movements throughout your hire, with the additional benefit of recording all radio activity which can prove to be imperative in insurance claims.
WHATS IN THE BOX?
Every two-way radio supplied by DCRS is supplied with a Lithium Ion Battery, Belt Clip/Carry Case and Charger to suit. We also hold a large fleet of audio accessories to compliment your radio users requirements – from discrete earpieces for a private communication to heavy duty headsets for high noise environments.